CBSE Computer Class V | Sample Paper -1 |
Time: 3 hour
Subject- Computer M.M.-60
All questions are compulsory.
- Tick the correct option- 10
- The data and information are known as
- Input (ii) Output (iii) Storage
- A set of instruction written in a computer language is called
- Data (ii) Program (iii) Information
- The language understood by the computer.
- Assembly language (iii) Machine language
- High level language
- The machine language is a language of
- 0 and 1 (ii) 1 and 2 (iii) 2 and 3
- Collection of related information is a
- File (ii) Folder (iii) Document
- The deleted files go into
- Documents (ii) Downloads (iii) Recycle bin
- ________ Include photographs, ClipArts and much more.
- Drawing objects(ii) Picture (iii) WordArt
- ________ allows you to create text effect that are not available through font formatting.
- ClipArt (ii) WordArt (iii) 3-D Rotation
- Which among these acts as a link to any item like file, folder etc. in windows 7?
- Icon (ii) Shortcut (iii) None
- The program through which as assembly language is converted into machine language.
- Compiler (ii) Interpreter (iii) Assembler
- Write ‘T’ for true and ‘F’ for false- 10
- CD-ROM is an optic media.
- Assembly language is a first generation language.
- High level languages are machine independent.
- A deleted file or folder goes to the Recycle Bin.
- Sound Recorder facility is available in Windows Media player folder.
- The ClipArt folder contains readymade pictures or graphics.
- Shapes from Auto shapes can be resized after drawing.
- CPU is the heart of every computer.
- Speaker is an input device.
- Computer understands only machine language.
- Fill in the blanks- 10
(Webcam, Assembler, Insert, Subfolder, Program, Shapes, Joystick, Icon, Machine, Folder Window )
- A set of instruction written in any computer language is known as a ________
- _______language is the only language understood by a computer.
- An ________ Is a program used to translate assembly language into machine language.
- _______ is a pointing device which is used to play games on the computer.
- A file in a computer is represented by an ________.
- A folder within a folder is called a ________.
- To draw a shape from the Auto shapes click on the ________ tab.
- Bevel adds thickness and rounded edges to ________.
- When you open a folder on the desktop, a ________ appears on the screen.
- ________ helps to put your image into the computer when you are connected to the internet.
- Answer the following Question- (Any Seven ) 14
- What is a computer ?
- What are the four basic functions of a computer?
- What is a computer language? Name its two categories.
- Name common folders provided by windows 7.
- How is a Folder different from a file?
- How can you draw a shape from the Autoshapes?
- What is the use of copying and moving files?
- What is an Assembler?
- How can you give a 3-D appearance to shapes in MS-Word 2010?
- Write the full form of the following- 6
HLL, USB, LLL, APL, CD-ROM, ROM
- Write the step to- (any two) 5
- Start to MS-Word iii- Create a File
- WordArt iv- Copy a folder
- Draw a diagram of Computer Language. 5
Write the name of file Icon