CBSE English Grammar Class V | Sample Paper -1 |
Time: 3 hour
Subject- English Grammar M.M.-40
All questions are compulsory.
- Use Suitable Noun to Fill in the Blanks. 4
- The Tailor Sews our_________.
- The Milk Man Brings us______.
- The Police Men catch________.
- The Barber Cuts our_________.
- The Cobbler Mends our ______.
- An ________ of Soldiers.
- A _________of Robbers.
- A________ of Judges.
- Underline the Pronoun. 2
- He talked to him rudely.
- He worked for the Poor for their upliftment.
- Each Player must play in His Turn.
- In He Does She Go in. The Morning Daily.
- Circle the Verb Weather They are Transitive or Intransitive. 5
- The Sun Shine in the Sky.
- Nisha Went to Delhi.
- Take off your Shoes.
- I Got up Early in the Morning.
- My Father helped me in my work.
- The Grass Grows in me Dows.
- The Breeze Blows Softy.
- Sheela is singing song.
- Someone Stolen my Purse.
- Please lend me your Book.
- Pick the Preposition. 2½
- He Laughed at me.
- I go to office at 10’0’ Clock.
- He will come after a weak.
- I am coming from Agra.
- My House is near the station.
- Fill in the blanks with the suitable preposition. 2½
[It, on, from, to, under, below, of]
- Are you afraid ______the truth?
- The cat is______ the table.
- The fan is_____ the room.
- I did not prevent her ______going there.
- He is intent _____visiting the Taj.
- Write the definition of any two verb, adjective, pronoun. 4
- Write the Antonyms of these words. 5
Rich, Over, Profit, Sweet, Early, Sharp, Wide, Early, Clean, evening
- Write the Synonyms of the following. 5
Absurd, Answer, Ascent, Ask, Assemble, Battle, Begin, Bad, Cruel, Attack
- Write an application to your principal for Sick Leave or Brothers Marriage. 4
- Write an Essay on – 6
My Best Friend or Role of Education in Life.